• JUST PUBLISHED: Kol HaOt Newsletter/Fall 2014 - 5775. Click here.
• Save the Dates! Kol HaOt Sukkot Events - Oct. 12 & 13. Read more.
Join our mailing list • Download our Menu of Programs • Read about our show 'LightHeaded' in 'The Algemeiner'
• What a Summer! View our memorable Summer 2014 photo albums
What is Kol HaOt?
Kol HaOt harnesses the magical power of the visual and performing arts in transformative, interactive educational programs that convey Jewish ideas, texts and values. At Kol HaOt, the exploration of Jewish ideas takes place in beautifully conceived environments—whether in our central Jerusalem location, our virtual home, or in schools, communities and homes.
How do we do it?
The first phase of Kol HaOt's activities has been focused on our Educational Experiences. These high-quality art programs in Israel combine the visual arts with Jewish education, and are suited to people of all ages, levels and affiliations. The hands-on, interactive element enables every participant to come home with a memorable creation from their experience.
Some of our workshops include:
- Mapping the Journey lets you distill your trip into your own meaningful, visual images, as you map your pilgrimage to Israel. Watch how participants in the Rubin Israel Experience transform their trip into a visual story.
- Processing Yad Vashem allows participants to unravel their feelings as they create moving visual tributes to the victims of the Holocaust.
- From Text to Symbol brings the weekly Torah portion into a personalized, visual focus. Perfect for bar/bat mitzvah family groups!
Download our full Menu of Programs.
Our diverse programs are tailored to fit the needs of the group -- whether an adult synagogue tour, Jewish Federation mission, a family Bar / Bat Mitzvah tour, a one-year Israel study program, or private individuals and families. Read about our inspiring workshops here.
In 2012, we opened our new home at the Martef Theater in Jerusalem's bustling German Colony, where in addition to our programs for tourists we hold our performing arts production of "LightHeaded: Jerusalem Unwrapped". We are also planning a Visual Beit Midrash, and Artists' Circle, among many other exciting and creative activities! Contact us for more details!
"Kol HaOt offers families and gatherings of all ages a way into Judaism and Israel through the arts that awakens wonder and amazement." -- Sarah Kass
Kol HaOt creates dynamic tourist experiences through art. David Moss’s bike map helps visitors create their own artistic map of their personal journey to Israel.